Monday, October 13, 2008

Peak Season In Maine

You might wonder why one would choose to live here all year long, when the winters are so cold and long. The reason might be that in every season, that waterfall is beautiful along,and every other little 'wonder' here is beautiful just painted in a different palette.
Lobster is so much more delicious when it is steamed at home by your
mother. And what could be more fun than driving down the road to a magnificent home on the ocean that just happens to belong to a local 'Lobster' fisherman.

It is little wonder that there are so many artist living in and around Tenants Harbor & Spruce Head Maine.
As a matter of fact , if you like art.....there are Galleries
all over mid-coast Maine.

I am away from home and am visiting my mother, who is an artist living in Spruce Head Maine.
And I would move up to the mid-coast Maine area myself and just paint if I could. There is such a sense of community. And the natural beauty is endless.
I will get back to my design related post when I get home.

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her blog of her Adventures in Design