Monday, March 23, 2009

A Few Fab Bathrooms


This one is my fave. It is quite Palm Beachy. The mirror is framed out in sea shells. That is classic Palm Beach. And the black & white.................is classic.
This one actually is my favorite, it is sexy and masculine with the rich paneling......it is timeless.


I have done this, and it is fabulous.


A concrete sink is great, you can do what ever you want with it. Any size, and any stain (color).


Simple , easy to achieve.


Busy, Busy, Busy.....I find it warm , interesting and inviting.

Instead of a library/book wallcovering pattern, I used a cigar theme for a client.

It was really sharp, and better looking than this. The key here really is the antique chest that they have dropped a sink in.

OOOOH.................I would love to have this for a long weekend.

I can see me now up to my neck in bubbles.



This is great. It is simple , clean, and all the marble is divine.

The mirrors tilt which is so practical.


The mirrored is tiled.


I am sorry for the credits on these pictures, they are old and from my design library.

I have no idea whose they are. If any of them belong to you , please contact me and I will correct this post.

( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark