Sunday, July 19, 2009

Inspiration Sunday

I'm starting a new series of posts on Sundays called Inspiration Sunday. Not sure I like the name because it's not very creative, so if you can think of a better one, let me know. It does pretty much sum it up though. Each Sunday, I'll post some things that I've been inspired by in the past week in a variety of categories (of course, decorating will always be included!).

Here are three things that inspired me this week...

1. Kimba at ASTPL posts a beautiful photo and scripture each Sunday. I was very moved by hers today. I'm so grateful for the grace that has been, and continues to be, offered to me!

2. Kimba (no, it's really not Kimba day! :-)) also shared a post this week by Rachel Ann from Home Sanctuary. Click through to read it and you'll be inspired - for sure.

3. Unbelievably inspiring and creative in the decorating category is Centsational Girl's staircase transformation on a budget. Check out the full details on her site!


Well, that's probably not ALL that has inspired me this week, but it's some of the things at least. How about you?