Saturday, September 13, 2008

Contemporary Compliments Classic Traditional and Visa Versa


" OOH LA LA "....Uncle Dougie and Renee In ' Gay Paris' !!!!

My Uncle Doug and I are considering a month in Paris. It's a great idea because I know my way around and know where to live, what to do, where to eat, shop......

And Dougie is sick- crazy fun. The perfect person for another Adventure in Paris.

He was under the impression that the homes might be stuffy and filled with antiques. I mentioned that I have genuine concern for the French, and that if they are not more careful they will have sold most of their precious antiques to the USA, South America, the rest of Europe, including Japan,

and let me not forget the 'COTE DE TEXAS' ( LOL).

Seriously, the French do love, high tech & contemporary. I love the mix as well.

I promised him an example of 'the look' that is very popular, so above picture is the 'look' I was referring to.

credits : tredir
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her blog of her Adventures in Design