Monday, April 13, 2009

Antiques And Country Pine


"This is a very fine George I Mahogany and Rosewood Crossbanded Bureau Cabinet. The upper section has a domed and broken architectural cornice centered by a carved crest with urn finials sitting above two arched glazed panel doors that open to reveal 45 drawers and 19 pigeon holes. The hinged door bureau section opens to a leather inset writing slide, two book stands, drawers, a central cupboard and even more pigeon holes! Eight serpentine drawers are below enclosing a kneehole cupboard and drawer flanked by brass mounted pilasters. The original piece was circa 1740 and is now in the Althorp Estate."


I don't need to say a word about these.

Well , maybe one word; fabulous!!
I have seen this style dining room chair, but not the counter height and bar stool. This I will keep as a source.












This, I love. Bamboo trim is my fave.




Antiques And Country Pine - They started in Boca Raton and now have another store.
The site :
http://www.justinpine.com/catalog/home.php


( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark