Friday, April 10, 2009

A Little Trip To Coral Gables

Matheson Hammock Beach
This is the greatest joy I get when I drive down to Miami.

No, this is the greatest joy I get when I drive down to Miami. My favorite cuban sandwhich is called ' medianoche ' [ midnight ]. If you make it down to SOBO or anywhere else in the Miami area, get one ! Yummo !
Fairchild Gardens in South Miami.

And Into Coral Gables.

Coral Gables was developed in 1924-27 .

Here we are, let's go in.
My Fave. Absolutely !!
I am easy though, throw me a black white floor and I am happy.
The colors are so lovely. And the wallcovering, to die for .
This is a great room, only something is bothering me.
Anyone have an opinion on the cornices in this room ????? hmmmmm ????
Are they pleasing to your eye ?
This is a beautiful home, I adore the color combinations. The window treatments are mounted at the right height, right up to the molding.
OK, we are out of here !! I am going back to the beach.
Credits:
Florida Design Magazine- Gracious Living
See what Fifi has going on at ; http://www.fififlowers.com/
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark