Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Turquoise Barn



This is a little departure from the photos that you normally see on this blog, and I'm not typically one to drive around taking photos of barns but... When we were out and about this past summer we drove by this TURQUOISE barn. It's been in the back of mind since then and when I recently purchased a new camera, it was the first thing I thought of.

I absolutely DO NOT know how to use the new camera yet except to point and click, so I know that this is not the best photo I could have taken. My nephew is a great photographer and gave me some tips, so I'll probably drive back out there and try it again at some point.

I also had ideas of how I was going to incorporate this into a fabulous post on Pantone's color of the year, which just happens to be turquoise, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm sure I'll get around to that eventually. In the meantime... Happy Wednesday! Hope you're enoying your day. We'll get back to decorating in the next post. :-)