Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's Day Ideas

A fun idea to use as part of your Valentine's Day tablescape

delish.com (photo Steve Giralt) found via Love Actually / Tip Junkie

I did get a few comments that people were interested in Valentine's Day ideas and since a lot more of you follow than comment, I'm going to just assume that there are others of you that would be interested as well. :-)

Also, as hard as it is for me to commit to, I'm going to be mostly out of blogland for the rest of the week. I just really need to catch up. I'll be back posting next week, so I hope you'll all meet me back here.

A vase filled with pistachios and carnations would be a pretty addition to your decor.

delish.com (photo Steve Giralt) found via Love Actually / Tip Junkie

or you could use the pistachios to make this heart wreath. Instructions at marthastewart.com


These cute button napkin rings are just one of the ideas at marthastewart.com's Valentine's Day Crafts and Decorations
Decorate your mantel like At Second Street did

Make a keepsake rose heart - tutorial and pattern at Ladies Home Journal

Customize your candles with beeswax hearts

(photo Andrew McCaul)

or soften your candlelight with these lace trimmed votive holders. Both of these candle ideas are from Good Housekeeping's Ideas For Homemade Valentine's Gifts

(Photo Kate Mathis)

Make this Valentine Book Wreath from Flower Patch Farmgirl


Votive Candle Sleeves at BHG.com


If I can just have these Chocolate Pots de Crème from myrecipes.com for Valentine's Day, I'll be a happy girl. :-)

(photo Ryan Benyi/Styling Karen Tack)

Hugs and Kisses Cookies from Woman's Day


Martha Stewart Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes

Make Your Own Valentine's Day Gifts at BHG.com

Downloadable Valentine's Coupons from BHG.com


10 Little Ways to Say I Love You at Woman's Day

Sweet Ways to Say I Love You On Valentine's Day at BHG.com



Have an awesome week!