Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Asheville Condo And Salvaged Ceiling Tiles

I love this image...it is
100 year old ceiling tile re-used to tile the shower stall.
Will that really work?
It is pretty funky....
I love the look of it because it is TEXTURE.
But wouldn't it rust ?
A fireplace in the living room.
This is the exterior of the building that the condo is in. 
It is right downtown in
Asheville North Carolina. 
Here I go again thinking about living in an office building......
Asheville is beautiful.

So tell me....are you funky enough to pull off
the salvaged ceiling tile 'in the shower look?'

And what about rust and getting tetanus 
from the rust in the shower.
This is a man contorted with muscle spasms from
tetanus (lock jaw).
I am having a rough couple of days........
pardon my dark humor.
hahahaha
    

New York Times 
Asheville Condo  $ 250,000.00

Tetanus


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, 
TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,
Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., Asheville Condo, Tetanus
Share/Save/Bookmark