Monday, May 31, 2010

Chris Barrett Designs

I am loving this.
If walked by a cafe that looked like this................
I would have to dine there.
So stylish.....and with an attitude.

The images in this post are from Chris Barrett's website.

 I think her work is outstanding.
Not to mention she can do contemporary/industrial design, which I adore.
And Miss Barrett does traditional with a bang as well.

Why do I love black and white floors?

.....and black and white piano's?





I love the kitchen and the breakfast nook.

The subway tile in the bath is fab.
I want to just soak in this tub.
Don't you?
Have you ever wondered 
why every tub doesn't have center mounted faucets????


Which is your favorite image and why???


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,Chris Barrett
  Share/Save/Bookmarkove