Sunday, November 21, 2010

Moen Arbor Kitchen Faucet Review

THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .


I've always regretted my kitchen faucet choice for this house.  Not that it wasn't functional and nicer quality than any faucet that I had previously, because it was.  Not that I spent a lot of time stressing or thinking about it, but it just wasn't pretty. :-(  Our house is an open floor plan, and our kitchen faucet is very visible -- so, I've always wished it made a bit more of a design statement.

So when I was offered the chance to review this Moen Arbor Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, to say that I was happy would be an understatement. 

It comes in three finishes and I chose stainless (isn't it pretty?!!!).


I wasn't paid for this review, so I don't have to say anything positive about it, but I have to be honest. I love it.  Besides it just generally being so much better looking than my previous faucet, I really like the way it functions. It has one handle that pulls out and in for on and off, and forward and back for cold and hot.

It's so much taller than my previous faucet and allows me to easily put a large pot underneath for filling. The black button that you see is for turning on the spray.

The sprayer hose is long enough that you can even pull it over onto the counter to fill something if you need to for some reason (the black button has a pause feature to stop water flow as you're pulling it over the counter).


My husband thought the installation was simple (disclaimer here: he is pretty handy, so if you're not, it could be more difficult -  or not - don't know).  His one complaint was that he felt the plastic wrench that was provided could have been a little more sturdy.

All in all, I'm very pleased with both the beauty and function of the faucet and, since my kitchen is a busy place over the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm excited to have it in time for that!

Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!