Friday, September 25, 2009

I MEAN IT !!



The Lunatic is.

When I got to work the other day the Lunatic was all weird and nasty towards me. If I came in the room, you would think I had 'COODYS' , he would leave it. Then he proceeded to huff & puff, pout, stomping around the showroom, and giving me dirty looks.

Tomorrow is Saturday. Retail 'Hell Day' for most of us in the business. I still have not seen Medusa since the situation. (stated in my previous post) My days off are Thursday & Friday.
So.....tomorrow has yet to unfold.
Why, why, why does this crap go on on sales floors.

I just must repeat over and over to myself;
"I will not be intimidated" "I will not be intimidated" "I will not be intimidated"


I am too sensitive for this stuff. 
If only the economy would kick back into gear, I could finally work for myself once again.


Big Group Hug Please!!! 
I need one. I am feeling some anxiety about tomorrow. Maybe I can be a 'Scaredy Cat' for Halloween.
XXXX's



Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom

Share/Save/Bookmark