Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Could Not Tell You .....

Where this image is from , Because I don't know.....
except it is from a 2004 saved file of mine.
It is the 10th pic in this particular file.
I love the ceiling and the colors.
Don't you?
I loved the idea of these fabulous partitions.
I wouldn't necessarily use them in the same way....
but I do love the intricate work in their design.
And because they are white or white washed ...
they do not 'come off' as heavy. 
Do you like them?

*Now here is the kicker....
I was tagged by Marley & Lockyer to do this post.
This is not mandatory....
and anyone who does not play along 
will not be banished from Bloggieville.

I have tagged 5 bloggers to post one fabulous 10th picture from a saved file.

Here goes:


XX's )



Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... 
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. Share/Save/Bookmark