Friday, August 15, 2008

Turquoise Foo Dogs

I think these guy's are absolutely gorgeous.




The 1st 3 foo dog pictures are of a very costly set. Click on them and you will be directed to the site. But don't get too excited....they are sold. And they sold for $1,506.50.
The last picture is of another set that sells for about 25.00 or 30.00 dollars. And they look it compared to real real deal........but if you have nothing to compare it to......
(Click on that pic and you will be directed as well.)
I have always heard some funny business about Foo's being bad luck.
I am not superstitious, but the way things are in the world right now......
I am not willing to take a chance. Are you ?
so here is my Little tip:
After a bit of research I found out that you just NEED TO GET A PAIR.
And as individuals.... they need to face opposite directions.
And WHEN YOU PLACE THEM they need to be able to have their ugly little heads
facing each other just like in the very 1st picture at the top of this post.
Later, Renee Finberg