Friday, December 5, 2008

The Best Store Bought Bedding Around

For me .................
It is the DETAILS that separates the boys for the men.

For bedding that you ac buy ready made, I am not sure if you can do better than Neiman Marcus.

My bedroom now are these colors. My walls are the green on the headboard and everything else is black and off-white.

So I love this one.
Delicious store bought bedding, imagine.... that if you look, it's here.
I do not like anything South West but this could be cool for a Hippy Chic. Check out the details, nail heads on the pillow, and suede fringe pillows too.

Go to the site, you can really get a close up look at all the bells and whistles.

I put this one in because these were the exact colors of my bedroom growing up.

I thought my Mom would get a kick out of it.

Hi MOM !!! xxx
Jackie, ( From Jackie Blue Home ) aren't you impressed with the elaborate trims etc ?

This is appropriately named ' Ann Gish ', and is silk.



Here is something for you 'Beigiacs'


I really do not like these colors, but I know some client will. YUCH.

In my opnion, this is sooooo depressing. It makes you want to get in a hot bath with a razor-blade and a tall cocktail.
But the trim is Fab-Boo


( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her blog of her Adventures in Design