Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cozy Camden And A Good Cup Of Coffee


It was rainy and cold in Camden.




There is a river that runs right under main street, and this is it. There are always beautiful ducks on it.

So, I decide on a yummy mocha to warm up and people watch, when I see the cutest Boxer dog sitting in the drivers seat of the car in front of me. I also decide to go over to 'Surroundings' across the street. This place is jammed packed with housewares and other pick-up items.


Here is a closer look at the Boxer if you can see through the glare of the window.

This is the coffee shop looking back as I cross to head over to ' Surroundings'.

Inside the shop.

Remember , this is Maine. These dishes  and linens are BLUEBERRY designs.

I am crazy about these linens, very sexy colors. And no, I really couldn't get a better shot. They were jammed between a few things.  But they were great.



I love black & white. The egg cups are way too adorable. !!!


Surroundings
Durable goods for the Home and Garden
Camden Maine
207.236.8536

( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her blog of her Adventures in Design