Thursday, December 25, 2008

You Can Ski In Camden Maine Too !!

How is this for a Christmas card ?
Camden Maine in the winter season, IS A CHRISTMAS CARD !!

Do you like to ski ?
This is at the top of the mountain that you can see from downtown Camden.

This is skiing down while looking at the Atlantic ocean. Camden is the only place in the U.S. that you can ski and see the Atlantic ocean at the same time. I think that is pretty cool.




The Camden Harbor in winter.



This is a summer shot of Camden, but it gives you an idea of the town being right on the harbor.


I will be home soon, I have been snowed in, and I do apologize for not posting more
design related post.
It has been difficult getting anywhere.
Love to all my bloggie pals XXX

lithuanian.wunderground.com

( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her blog of her Adventures in Design