Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Have A ' Thing' For Tulips

I just have always had a real thing for TULIPS !

More importantly, how can something so beautiful not have a yummy scent ???
Is it because they are so beautiful, graceful, and simply elegant that G-D figured it would be over-kill ?
What then ?
I saw this and thought , WOW.
I love tulips.
I love the way they are shaped, the way they do this weird curvy, contorting kind of thing in a vase of water on the second day.
When I was a kid and first moved to NYC, I had nothing but courage .
I would have loved this giant tulip behind by bed, which was a only a mattress on the floor.

I can't help it , I LOVE BLACK & WHITE TOO !!!!

That wallpaper is just fun !
I saw this and thought of all you Bloggers with Dachshunds.
How cute is this?
This should be the wall-covering in a Victoria's Secret dressing room.
Don't you think ?
Just Crazy.
So wild, but I know somewhere on this planet ( or another ), there is just the right space.

papers from: nonoliving-uk
( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her blog of her Adventures in Design
Share/Save/Bookmark