Monday, August 24, 2009

I am back.....

Work is work.
Just that.
Work.
It is a daily struggle for me. I come off like a very secure , confident, professional, but still a playful person. But that is not what is going on inside my head. I am unsure of myself, and it is a struggle for me to be with co-workers. You know....other 'CORPORATE people.'

After I have been doing the selling thing on the floor with a couple of clients.....I feel as though "I've been birthin' babies !"
(That's a line from Gone With The Wind)
I am just worn out!! It is tough to be 'ON' if you know what I mean.
I just read a great book; 'Ghosts Among Us' - by James Van Praagh ( NYT Bestseller)
It was fabulous for me. Just what I needed.
It has given me a whole new way to recharge myself at any time of the day.
You have heard the saying; "you can start your day over at any time of the day!"
Well, this book takes it to a whole new level.
If you have read 'Many Lives Many Masters' you will love this a s well.
It is completely uplifting.

For one thing, regarding anyone you have ever lost in life through death or even suicide, this book will give you true comfort. For me , I have lost my Dad and I miss him a great deal. I think of him often. In this book I found out that when you think of a lost loved one who has passed on, their spirit is instantly with you.
I knew he was there all those times!!!!

Also you are given many visualizations.
For instance; if you visualize a pink aura around yourself, it will emanate love. This visualization is for protection. But you do have to think only GOOD & PURE thoughts.
It is working for me.............

So today at work I will be surrounding myself with a pink glow.

I am not a far-out person. Trust me on this. But...it can't hurt me to be open minded and try new things.
G-d knows, we all could use a better tool box to get through this life.

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom

Share/Save/Bookmark