Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Outdoor Inspiration

Architectural Digest Photography: Bruce Buck

Well, it's happening. The Minnesota State Fair starts tomorrow which, for me at least, marks the beginning of the end (of summer). While I have no intention of focusing on that fact and am determined to squeeze every moment of enjoyment out of what is left of summer, I know that this winter I will be dreaming of places like this. Sunshine, warm temperatures, being outside... :-)
Architectural Digest Photography: Dan Forer

Architectural Digest Photography: Erhard Pfeiffer

Architechtural Digest Photography: Panagiotis Fotiadis

Architectural Digest Photography: Scott Frances

Source: Architectural Digest Photography: Bruce Buck


I'm linking this post to Outdoor Wednesday at Southern Inspiration.


Have a great day!