Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sassy Saffron


I apologize for the very brief post today. Things are a little busy, but it should result in some good things to share with you in upcoming posts. I'm also trying to get as much summer in as I can. You know me and the whole "I can't believe summer is ending" drama. My husband keeps reminding me that we still have fall and that it's not going to snow tomorrow. :-) Why do I live in Minnesota again?

I wanted to say THANK YOU, too, to all of you who are followers or have subscribed through a reader or e-mail. I appreciate it! I can't tell you how much fun it was to see my followers go to an even 60 today and to see my Feedburner number hit 101. I'm sure that seems like small pototoes to some, but I remember wondering when I started blogging in May if anyone would ever read what I was putting out there. Thanks for your feedback too. Please keep it coming. It helps to know what you like, what you don't like and what you would like to see more of.

Hope you're having a great day!