Monday, August 31, 2009

Mudroom/Laundry Bench Remix Progress

Yep. I'm working on it. I know. It must be really difficult to keep up with the speedy progress I'm making! I started on this project on June 28th and I'm ALREADY priming the pieces today! :-)

Could that be the reason for the slightly raised eyebrow and smirk from my husband when he said, "what are you doing?" and I responded "working on my mudroom bench"? I don't have any excuse for not working on it really except that summer was busy and I hate sanding.

I actually enjoy painting, which is the next step, so that should go well. After that I need to get my hubby involved with some power tools so it will depend on his schedule.

I think it's going to actually end up to be a pretty cool bench so I can't wait to share it with you. When do you think that will be? :-)

Hope you're having a great day!