Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Inspiration and a Winner!

Country Living Photo Tria Giovan

Kind of a random variety of things here today...

Wow... over 500 followers. I'm in shock! Thank you so much for following and subscribing! I also enjoyed getting to know you a little better through all of the comments that you left about your Thanksgiving plans. For those of you who left such kind comments about the blog - you made my week!

The winner of the Amazon gift card is #4 - Happy Nester! Congratulations! Please e-mail your address so that I can get the gift card out to you.

I love to see people actually using the ideas that we talk about in posts, so I thought I would share photos from a couple of readers...

Janell from Isabella and Max Rooms saw the clustered ornament post and used it for the ornaments on her railing. So pretty, and I'm slightly jealous of her color scheme, I must admit! :-)
Remember this DIY Headboard idea post? Jess from The Adventures of Rory and Jess saw it and decided to make it. Didn't she do a great job? Now she's on the hunt for new bedding, so that will be fun to see as well.

Last, but certainly not least, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU! Hope you have a wonderful, blessed time wherever you may be. My guests arrive today and will be here through the weekend. I'm going to try to get at least one more post pre-scheduled to come up prior to Monday, but if not I'll definitely see you back here on Monday!