Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tabletop Christmas Trees


Hi there! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend! We had a very busy, but very enjoyable Thanksgiving and weekend. The last of my out-of-town guests just left about an hour ago, so I'm quite honestly just not quite back into my blogging groove yet.

My niece and I were talking about tabletop trees last night. Since it was on my mind, I thought I would do a quick post with some unique tabletop tree ideas to ease back into my blogging week. These are just some of the ideas available from BHG.com. More ideas are available on their site.

These trees were made by rolling paper into conical shapes, trimming the bottom and gluing a bead to the top.

I LOVE this idea below. Simple and unique, and think how much the look could change depending on the wrapping paper/ribbon/cake stand you chose. You could also make it taller, and finish it off with some sort of tree topper. Also make it with or without ribbon (although I really like the ribbon!)

Topiary forms and tinsel garland...
REALLY liking these topiaries...

How 'bout a button tree?

I also wanted to thank This Mama Rocks for featuring me as blog of the week, and Annie from A View On Design for the Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much ladies!