Monday, March 22, 2010

I Spy

The 1st. 'i spy'
I SPY
a fabOO sofa!
and a fabOO deal!
A TIGHT BACK Chesterfield SOFA,
with a BENCH SEAT.
This sofa is from the Martha Stewart Collection,
that is manufactured by BERNHARDT.
What a deal this is!!!
The price for the 96.5 inch sofa is 
way under $2000.00 with any fabric on the fabric ring.
It only comes in solids. 
M.S. fabric selection is small but perfect.
I have done this sofa in a taupe linen 
with tons of pillows made from 
Turkish and Persian - Silk Kilim rugs.
A very worldly / sophisticated look.

Let me know 
what your thoughts are on this sofa.

BTW, I kicked 'arss' at the sale yesterday!!
Thank you.
 Your loving words and comments got me through the night, 
and the next day (the sale).
I am not alone.
We are not alone. 


PS Would any of you
 like to do a short post called I SPY?
There are days a short post is all I can handle.
grab the 'i spy' tag and use it.
I will come running when I see it, and eventually others will to.
Do it any day you feel like it.

I love you guys!!
XXXX's and hugs.

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, 
TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,
Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. The First ' i spy', i spy, modern tight back, bench seat chesterfield sofa
Share/Save/Bookmark