Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny Sunday Inspiration - 2

THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

I love this room designed by Eileen Kathryn Boyd and all of the sunny yellow details she incorporated into the design.

Featured in Traditional Home - Photographs by Bruce Buck

For more about how she added the yellow grosgrain ribbon detail to the window treatments, click here. I thought it was interesting that she used small swing arm rods for the treatments as well.



When she couldn't find a piece of artwork that was the right size and scale for the wall, she painted the one shown below herself. Sources for the rest of the room are here.

Happy Sunday! Hope you're enjoying your day.

My posts and blogland appearances are going to need to be very sporadic for the rest of March. :-( I apologize in advance and just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't wonder what was up. I really appreciate all of you who read/follow/subscribe and hope you'll hang in there with me. Things should return to normal in April.